Thank you for considering membership with the regional tourism organization, Explorers’ Edge!
BECOME A MEMBER OF RTO12
Tourism Operators in Algonquin Park, the Almaguin Highlands, Loring-Restoule, Muskoka and Parry Sound are invited to become members of RTO12. Annual membership means you will have a more empowered voice at the table when it comes to shaping the regional tourism industry.
- All members will be entered into a draw for a chance to WIN a professional photography and video package for their business. Package valued at $1500. Draw to be held Annual General Meeting.
- Members will be surveyed quarterly about the industry, about Explorers’ Edge initiatives, and about how your season is going. Optional surveys will be distributed at the beginning of April, the beginning of July, the begging of October, and the beginning of January.
- If requested, a summary of the Board minutes and an Executive Director’s update will be sent directly to you as well after each Board meeting.
- All members are eligible to vote in the election of RTO12 Board Members at the AGM
Have a voice at the regional tourism table! Membership costs $1 per year!
- Membership is renewed annually and is applicable from the start of the fiscal year (April 1st) to the end of the fiscal year (March 31st)
- The membership shall consist of tourism business leaders Algonquin Park, the Almaguin Highlands, Muskoka, Parry Sound and Loring-Restoule
- There will only be one person per property location as the designated member
- The cost to become a member is $1.00 (one dollar) to be payable to Explorers’ Edge
For more information on membership contact Tyler Francis, Tourism Operator Relations Representative at email@example.com or by phone 705-646-7673