Call for Nominations for the position of Director, Board of Directors, Regional Tourism Organization 12
The deadline for nominations and applications to fill vacancies on our Board of Directors is March 14, 2014.
RTO12 is seeking volunteers to sit on the Board of Directors and contribute to the development and supervision of its strategic vision and support the tourism interests of Algonquin Park, Almaguin Highlands, Muskoka and Parry Sound. The Board of Directors invites volunteers who have a commitment to regional tourism efforts, a knowledge of and passion for the tourism industry, and an interest in becoming an active participant in RTO12 matters, to complete the online application found here.
ALL APPLICATIONS OF INTEREST FOR NOMINATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY March 14, 2014.
2014 Nomination Committee has the responsibility to review all the nominations.
- Be split 50/50 between males and females.
- Have geographical representation from the regions four zones; Almaguin Highlands, Algonquin Park, Muskoka and Parry Sound
- Encompass the top 7 identified key tourism components of RTO12. These include Accommodations & Spas, Arts & Entertainment, Attractions & Events, Culinary, Golf and Outdoor Adventure.
- Have skills including: Legal, Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources, Technology Communications, Public Relations
- Be business owners or their key GMs or Presidents with a vested interest in the development of tourism receipts.
Questions should be directed to:Explorers’ Edge
Nomination Committee Chair
11 Taylor Road
Bracerbidge, ON P1L 1S6