Explorers’ Edge/RTO12 is requesting proposals from qualified professionals for creative services to development VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY to be used in online and offline marketing materials.
- Video production (including B-roll) of a 2-3 minute spot to promote 4-season regional fishing product, including footage from 5 sub-regions: Algonquin Park, the Almaguin Highlands, Loring-Restoule, Muskoka and Parry Sound, which can be used in social media and digital promotion, and branded content. Must include music, voice over, and a great “story.”
- Approximately 50-100 photographs to use in promotional marketing materials (on and off line) for fishing product – also to be shot in five sub-regions
- A description of previous video and photography development for other clients, specifically in the tourism space
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working for the angling or outdoors marketplace if applicable
- Outline of how respondent would tell the “story” of fishing in this region (including a competitive insight)
- A description of the respondent’s company, bios for personnel assigned to the project, and their relative person hours spent on the project
- Project implementation schedule and fee for service breakdown
The EOI would also require the applicant to articulate execution of the following program against a budget not to exceed $13,000. Any potential additional fees must be indicated in the respondent’s proposal.
Please forward all documents and request for further information to James Murphy, Executive Director, at email@example.com or (705) 706-1649 on or before Friday September 4, 2015 at 4.00pm.