In 2015, stakeholders associated with the Iron Man Canada event, in the region of Huntsville, engaged the Regional Tourism Organization as a partner in the delivery of a media components related to the event and the associated training opportunities.
Specifically, the development of:
- Content related to the promotion of the event and the associated training opportunities
- Lure guide that has information related to the regional tourism experiences, event details and associated training opportunities
- Online mobile updates related to regional tourism experiences, event details and associated training opportunities
This Expression of Interest (EOI) is to identify a qualified consultant to manage the estimated $6,000.00 project.
The consultant will work with information gathered from the Regional Tourism Organization and the Iron Man Steering Committee to develop content, a lure guide and facilitate website updates.
- Work with the stakeholder steering committee to refine plan
- Book and remit payment to additional partners
- Traffic content and the appropriate web platforms
- A description of previous planning projects for comparable tourism clients;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with Huntsville industry stakeholders;
- A description of the respondent’s company, bios for personnel assigned to the project and their relative person hours spent on the project.
- Project implementation schedule and fee for service breakdown.
The expression would also require the applicant to articulate execution of the following program against a budget not to exceed $6,000. Price and accompanying fees are an important consideration in this project.
Please forward all documents and request for further information to James Murphy at email@example.com (705) 706-1649 on or before August 14, 2015.