The Regional Tourism Organization in partnership with the Town of Parry Sound is embarking on an exercise to gain a greater understanding of the roles of various tourism promoters in the Sound Area so that optimal collaboration and output can be established, or wasteful duplication eliminated.
This Expression of Interest (EOI) is to identify a qualified consultant to manage the project.
The consultant will work with information gathered from Parry Sound Area tourism industry stakeholders to present a draft report, facilitate a half day discussion with stakeholders followed by a final report based on discussion outcomes:
- Review Parry Sound Area’s tourism programs and services using outcomes from the completed questionnaire
- Identify potential service gaps;
- Identify potential service overlaps;
- Align tourism stakeholder priorities;
- Improve collaboration and coordination of tourism programs and services;
- Prepare a final report with recommendations regarding roles and responsibilities.
- Present draft findings and facilitate a half day stakeholder discussion.
- Final report that includes findings, lessons learned and recommendations.
- A description of previous planning projects for comparable tourism clients;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with Parry Sound’s tourism industry stakeholders;
- A description of the respondent’s company, bios for personnel assigned to the project and their relative person hours spent on the project.
- Project implementation schedule.
Note: Proponents shall identify, within their submission, all excluded items.
Assumptions: Funding for the project, if approved, will be available for a September start date. The entire project should be completed by November 30, 2015
The expression would also require the applicant to articulate execution of the following program against a budget not to exceed $10,000. Price is an important consideration in this project.
Please forward all documents and request for further information to James Murphy at email@example.com (705) 706-1649 on or before Friday September 25 at 4.00pm.
Note: Submitting a reply to Explorers’ Edge does not automatically guarantee that your company will be receiving future correspondence during the process.