The Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation (OTMPC) Muskoka Tourism Marketing Agency (MTMA) & the Regional Tourism Organization (RTO 12) are pleased to invite you to a free workshop on how to effectively reach consumers.
In this hands-on session you will learn about:
- New segmentation research specifically developed for Ontario and the Regional Tourism Organizations (RTO), including introduction to each of the segments,
- Travel motivations and interests of these segments,
- How to effectively reach these segments by understanding their media habits, and
- How to communicate with your target segments, what kind of messaging will evoke their interest.
The information presented at the session will be based on the Consumer Insight Research, a large scale marketing research project designed to provide OTMPC and the RTOs with in-depth information on consumer behavior, motivations and interests.
Please join us for this informative and engaging workshop. Space is limited so register ASAP.
- DATE: Friday October 24th, 2014
- LOCATION: Muskoka Boat and Heritage Centre, Muskoka Wharf, Steamship Bay Road, Gravenhurst, ON
- TIME: 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
- 9:30 am Registration
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am Participant Introductions
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am Presentation of 12 segments
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm Workshop Instructions / Workshop
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm Buffet Lunch
- 12:30 pm – 2:45 pm Workshop
- 2:45 pm – 3:00 pm Q&A’s
RSVP: Vicki Owen @ OTMPC at email@example.com no later than Friday, October 10, 2014.
Workshop is limited to 20 spaces.
Important: When RSVP’ing, please put RTO 12 Workshop RSVP in the email’s subject line. You will receive confirmation of your registration via email from the OTMPC. Once capacity is reached, you will be notified of your placement on a list for a future workshop date.