Exceptional Employment Opportunity to serve & support local Tourism Initiatives
The purpose of the Administration Coordinator (AC) is to support office administration, marketing programs and the governance activities of Explorers’ Edge.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Reception duties including front line communication, telephone answering, responding to emails and general queries, checking voicemail and forwarding messages, etc.
2. Administrative assistance for Executive Director including maintenance of office files (where required), open and distribute mail, take minutes at meetings, handle requests for information and data (research), schedule and coordinate meetings (travel arrangements), etc.
3. Simply Accounting updating including Accounts Receivable / Payable
4. Office care oversight including garbage and recycling, schedule cleanings, ensure necessary supplies are in stock.
5. Inventory management of office supplies, cleaning supplies, and photocopies of necessary documents (copies of research for distribution, etc).
6. Fuel & Fun & Explore the Edge coordination (liaise with operators, answer general queries, track participating operators, track consumer registrations, create and distribute packages, etc.)
7. Upcoming Events listings research and uploading on EE app and website, including Special Offers
8. Website content administration (upload and update operators into Searchable Database as necessary)
9. Creation and filing of Board and Committee correspondence
Term: 12 month contract with possible 1 year extension.
Annual Salary: $32K to $36K
Direct inquiries: Forward CV to email@example.com for consideration. Only those interviewed will be contacted. Position closes April 18, 2014 4pm.