Tips and suggestions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Stephen Murdoch 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tamsen Tillson

Hi Stephen,

We participate in a number of activities to initiate, maintain and improve our relationship with the media, including building and maintaining a media list, sending out beer samples, and lots of social media.

Can you go through some commonly used and lesser-known options and suggest some dos and don’ts?

Thanks,

Tamsen

#7270 Reply

Stephen Murdoch

Hi Tamsen,

Thanks for the question.

Good to hear you’re sampling beer writers. That’s a great start.

I would also reach out to relevant food and lifestyle media. There are several members of the media that are writing about the growth of micro beers in Canada. Have you thought about pitching your story to relevant business media?

You may want to hold a FAM tour. Encourage members of the media to visit your brewery. Let them experience what you have to offer.

Having worked with a brewery and in the beer industry for 10 years, have some great ideas that I would be happy to share in greater detail.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Cheers,
    Stephen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

If you haven't previously had a post approved and are a guest forum user, your post will be held for moderation before being posted to the forum.

Reply To: Tips and suggestions
Your information: